Splice's suite of IT services provide our clients with high availability and efficiency of their IT infrastructure. By outsourcing portions or all of their IT functions, Splice customers will be able to extend their support capabilities and free up internal resources so they can focus on high priority initiatives.
• Over 6,000 IT service professionals worldwide with extensive network and telecom expertise
• Professionally certified technicians and highly credentialed systems engineers
• LAN/WAN hardware and software installation and replacement; network configuration and testing
• Network refresh projects, including cabling, racking, and custom requirements
• Complete site surveys, including site information, equipment details, and high-resolution photos
• 24/7 x 365 IT Field services quickly address any crucial equipment or network issues
• Available for most sites in the U.S., Canada, and around the globe
• Standard SLA for emergency service is 4 hours
CUSTOMIZED SUPPORT SERVICES
• Project based or long term IT Resource Talent Placement
• Software/hardware activation and deployment
• Level 1 IT support (Customer engagement)
• Level 2 or 3 engineering support and escalation
Splice's SD-WAN Support Services are designed to drastically improve both the efficiency and timeline of the launch of your SD-WAN Solution. This solution is designed to streamline and centralize the management and process of deployment and on-going support after the solution is launched.
If clients are utilizing Splice’s IT Help Desk service, our technicians will set up the devices to be able to receive immediate and on-going services from our Help Desk service team.
Expedited services for urgent needs are available.
Onsite technicians can be scheduled for special/difficult off boarding projects.
Customized billing options for multiple locations or subsidiary business units